Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Hi everyone! This is preposted as I'm busy getting ready for my daughter and grandson to arrive tomorrow! I apologize that I haven't been visiting as much lately, but with the holiday season and all the preparations, time is a very rare commodity these days!  With it being Tuesday, it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly, and this week Dawny is asking us to make a card for Winter Birthdays. We're sponsored this week by the fabulous Katharina over at Whiff of Joy!  I just couldn't resist using this adorable image from the Merry Christmas 2010 collection from Magnolia-licious. I think this one is my very favorite....well....one of them anyway. LOL! It's #3071 Snowy Hug. It doesn't look like she's available right now, but if you contact Diana, I'm sure she'll help you out. It's stamped on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copic markers.



Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to see the rest of the amazing creations from the talented design team, and then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and join us in the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

Popular Posts