Friday, September 10, 2010

Well, if all goes well, you will be reading this. If not...uh oh! LOL! Right now I'm in San Francisco with hubby, and I'm sure we're having a fabulous time! LOL! It's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge, and this weeks challenge is brought to us from the oh so fabulously talented Lacey! Lacey is asking us to use Fall/Earthy colors like reds, oranges, greens, browns, etc.  I love the rich colors of fall, so I loved doing this challenge. I chose to use this gorgeous stamp called Love You Sis, and colored it with Copic markers. This stamp is available in both rubber AND digital!


Cardstock is Bazzill and printed papers are digital. Those yummy flowers and beautiful rhinestone leaves were a gift from my wonderful friend, Suzan. THANK YOU SUZAN!! I also added a bow made with May Arts silk ribbon, and hung a leaf charm from it. We'd love it if you would play along with the challenge, but remember....in order to win the prize, you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image!  Also, please visit my Diva DT sisters to see their fabulous creations this week!!


Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts