Saturday, September 18, 2010


Hello scrappers, happy Saturday.   I love the third Saturday of the month because those AWESOME ladies at Everyday Cricut (woot, woot for Joy and Melanie!) allow me to contribute to their blog.  And this month's project for Everyday Cricut ties into my blog party 200K celebration:  I used the Halloween cuts from HOLIDAY CAKES!  I wanted to show those of you who might need some ideas that the cake cartridges are not just about fondant and gum paste cutting! Go over to Everyday Cricut to get more details and see more photos of the layout.  Also you can register for their weekly giveaways (hint, hint).


Remember that if you have not already registered for my blog candy give away, you still have time.   The drawing will be tomorrow (Sunday) after I return home from a scrapping weekend at the lake.  I love spending time with girlfriends!

To register to win you will need to do two things:  become a blog follower and drop down to the BLOG PARTY post and leave a comment telling me what you would plan as a first project using Holiday Cakes.

Popular Posts