Saturday, September 11, 2010


It is not even officially fall and I have been living in the Christmas zone for a couple of weeks now. I promise that I have not skipped Halloween or Thanksgiving - I am just obsessively trying to finish my Christmas cards.  Using the same design I previously used to make "flat" card, I changed the middle design.


I used one of my favorite Christmas stamps, the circular Merry Christmas and added a cardstock sticker to the center. I stamped the image in embossing ink then added green embossing powder before heat embossing the design.  I then cut the stamped image out using the circle nesties and matted it on the scalloped circle nestie.  I also used one of my favorite new toys, the I-Rock tool and added red, yellow, and green gems to the embossed design and the flowers. 

I finished the card with Merry Christmas ribbon, a Stampin' Up border stamp and silk poinsettias!  I am currently all caught up on Christmas cards and feeling good about moving on to other projects.... Like the Yudu!!!   Coming soon - napkin assortments!!!

Popular Posts