Friday, September 10, 2010


I love Disney.  The next best thing to being at Disney is scrapping Disney photos.  I am currently working on a Disney scrapbook for some friends.  I do not want this to be a complete duplication of all of the other Disney pages/books that I have scrapped in the past.  With that in mind, I decided to try a few of the cuts on the Mickey and Friends cartridge that I have never before cut. I started with Mickey's house.


The trip that I am scrapping was during the holiday season so all of Walt Disney World was decorated for the holidays!!  It is totally and completely adorable.  That Disney attention to detail shines through. So I thought that my Cricut Disney cuts would also need to have a Christmas feel to them.  I used Christmas color flower soft on this house.  I cut and assembled the house, then I applied the flower soft glue and the Christmas color flower soft.  I hope to cut a 6 tiny little red bows to finish off the greenery.  I think Mickey's house, decorated for Christmas, will look great on a scrapbook page.  And yes, I will post the page when it is finished.

Popular Posts