Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Saturday my friends!! I sure hope you're enjoying your weekend! I know I sure am. I think after I finish posting this, I might just go in and take a little nap! Doesn't that sound just scrumptious?? It does to me! LOL! Especially since it's cloudy and cool. I finished this cute Easter card in no time at all, thanks to the fabulous images from Peggy Loves Vintage! I just pulled up this adorable chick from her Spring Fling cd, and printed it out twice. I cut both of them out and popped them up from the base and then again inbetween layers for dimension. Isn't she just too cute??!! And the coolest part is you can print her whatever size you want!!!


I really love these adorable vintage images from Peggy Loves Vintage. And it makes making a card sooo quick and easy! Please be sure and check out all the fabulous images she has available. Also check out her blog and become a follower. She likes to give away free images!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!
papers - DP: polkadots - Pink Petticoat , Gingham - Wild Rose Spring cd, cardstock - Bazzill
misc: - ribbon from stash, Kaiser half backed pearls, Martha Stewart corner punch, dimensional tape, punched flowers

Popular Posts