Friday, April 1, 2011


The winner of the Custom Crops gift voucher is

Jenny from jennyplace2, who said...


OMG! Your layout is just totally wonderful! I was just in Disney World in Jan. and have so many great pictures from there. Hope I have time to do I layout and join in on the fun. TFS your wonderful talent..you inspire me!

Thank you Jenny.  You will be hearing from me regarding your voucher.
Thank you Custom Crops for sponsoring my participation in the Bitten by the Bug2 blog hop again this month.  Custom Crops is a wonderful on-line retailer for all of your cricut and paper craft needs.  Their prices are amazing - in fact I purchased an Imagine cartridge and new mats for my personal use this week - at great prices!!!  Do take time to go check out the new products and the great SALE at Custom Crops.

Popular Posts