Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Hi everyone! We've made it half way through the week and we're on the downhill slide now! Can you belivee they are talking SNOW tonight? I'm so sick of the white stuff (just like all the rest of you). But to go from 70 deg weather two days ago to a high in the 40's, lows in the 20's, and snow on the valley floor tonight. YUCK!!! I will say though that this is very typical for spring weather in Reno. So onward and upward, right?  Now how about we take a peek at this card! Is she not the cutest little thang you ever have seen??!!! Her name is Elisha Jean and she's a brand new digital image my good friend and adopted sis Regina has released. I LOVE her! She and two of her friends are available for purchase right now over at The Cutting Cafe!  For my card, I used Bazzill cardstock and the DP is from My Minds Eye.


I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers edges in some Crystal Stickles with the Martha Stewart frond punch. I honestly can't remember where I got the lace from, but it was either from Stamp and Create or Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbon is also from Stamp and Create as are the Kaiser pearls and that pretty little heart charm. The magnificent glittered heart is from Melissa Frances (looooove them!!). There's lots of machine stitching and lots of dimension too.  Elisha Jean is colored with Copic markers.
skin E11, 21;     hair-E15, 39, 59    socks  YG11, 13, 17    shoes: E13, 15, 17

I think that's about it for today! Please be sure and visit Regina over at The Cutting Cafe! She's got some truly amazing digital images and sentiments to offer you. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts