Monday, March 15, 2010


I have THE BEST friends!!  Honestly.  It is so wonderful to type that sentence and truly mean every word.  My friends threw me a 50th Birthday Crop last Saturday and it was a blast.  A moment of full disclosure here:  My actual birthday is NEXT Sunday.  However, there are several events all going on next weekend that made it necessary for the birthday crop to be a week early.  And as I ALWAYS say, a good birthday should last a few days; a great birthday should last a couple of weeks.  This is a great birthday!


My friends put together a 12 hour scrap-bash that included fabulous friends, wonderful food, scrappy gifts, and lots and lots of laughter. Photos above show the luncheon table and Peggy (the hostess) with the almost b-day girl.


My girl-friends are the best!  They made me a scrapping scrapbook.  It is a scrapbook of our scrapping adventures.  It includes trips to three out of town cropping locations, trips to the CKC conventions, notes from Kelly at Custom Crops and Regina at BBTB, and my blog.  Each of the friends at the party contributed pages, as well as Suzanne who was out of town.  It is the book of my scrapping adventures and it is AWESOME!  In the photo above are "My Friend Kathy", Toby and Andrea. 


And finally what would a birthday party be without cake?  My Friend Kathy made this fabulous double layer pineapple upside down cake that tastes even better than it looks!!!

Thank you girly-girls for being the MOST awesome friends and for the all the fun I alway have with all of you!!!

Popular Posts