Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Custom Crops posted this weeks new project/articles last Monday and this was my contribution:  Bridal Shower Ohh La La Gift Card Holder.   Not being a fan of lingerie bridal showers, I created this cute gift card holder to allow the bride a bit of modesty as well as the opportunity to select her own unmentionables.


This cut file was created entirely with the new Forever Young cartridge.  I used Basic Grey paper as well as Core'dination cardstock.  I especially like that the flowers work as the closure on the card.  For full instructions and the cut file follow the blinkie on my blog (or click on the project title in the previous paragraph) to visit my page at Custom Crops.  And don't forget to shop for the necessary supplies and check out the sale while you are at the Custom Crops site.

Popular Posts