Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Friday Eve! WOOHOO!! It's time for a new challenge from Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs, and this week, she is asking for an ornament. Well, I went a little different with this one. I had fallen in love with this funny stamp that I got from Bunny Zoe's shop, and have just been waiting for the perfect time to use it. And finally, this was it! I wanted to make an ornament that was also a gift card. So I used my Cricut Expression along with the Joys of The Season cartridge and cut out this ornament shaped card. In the center I placed this stamp that I colored with Copic markers. I also used fun fluff on his suit and hat, and white flower soft for the snow on the roof. I cut another circle and cut it in half for the gift card holder on the inside left. Then I set out to make up a little verse for the inside of the gift card.

If you can't read it, you can just click on the picture so you'll be able to. I strung a ribbon through the top and it's now ready to hang a gift card on the tree! DP is Basic Grey and cardstock is Bazzill. Please be sure and visit Three Clovers Designs to check out the rest of the team's fabulous creations, and then we'd love it if you would grab your paper and glue and play along! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

Popular Posts