Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Friday (well...on the east coast anyway) ! I'm sure you're all going to have a very busy week ahead, at least I know I sure will! This week for Wags n' Whiskers, the challenge is from Lacey, and she is asking us to pull out those dies and punches and use them on our project. For my card, I chose to use this beautiful stamp from the new collection that just released last week, titled He Loves Me. I honestly adore this stamp! Isn't Ansley just absolutely gorgeous? She's colored with Copic Markers and I used some Smooch on her wings.

I also used a Martha Stewart Daisy punch around the page set for the chocolate colored mat, and the heart and scalloped heart were die cut with my Cricut Expression and the (I believe) Gypsy Wanderings. Flowers are Prima and the paper is Basic Grey. Please pop over to Wags 'n Whiskers and see the amazing cards the rest of the Diva's created. We'd love it if you'd play along with us. This is our last challenge for 2009! We are taking a break to spend some time with our families. So we'll see you back again for the next Wags 'n Whiskers challenge on January 8th. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me at this very busy time of year! And in case I don't get to see you again before next Friday, I'd like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year! HUGS!

Popular Posts