Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy weekend everyone! YAY!!! I sure hope you're enjoying the holidays! I'm frantically trying to get everything done, like I'm sure a lot of you are. And the weather is NOT cooperating. We're still digging out from over 12 inches of snow earlier in the week, and now it's snowing like crazy again! We're supposed to get another couple inches tonight, and then another storm is coming in tomorrow bringing us another 6 plus inches!! Oh my gosh! When does spring arrive???? LOL! It's not even winter yet! If this keeps up, I think our odds of having a white Christmas is going to be pretty good! At least we got rid of the 15 below zero temps! WHEW! Ok, I'm sure you've heard enough about our weather. Isn't this little couple just adorable?? I fell in love with both of them when I first laid eyes on them in the new So Jolly, So Snowy, Mistletoe collection. I knew they would look so cute together!

They are #146 Santa's Helper (Edwin), Tilda looks to be out of stock right now and so does the tree (cut out of the set of three outdoor evergreens), I also used #548 sofa, all from Magnolia-licious. If you're interested in the stamps that are out of stock, just email Diana. Cardstock is Bazzill and DP is Basic Grey. I paper pieced the couch. There's lots of dimension as the top mat is popped up from the card base, the sofa is popped up from that, and then Tilda and Edwin are popped up from that! I do love dimension!!! :) The stamps are all colored with Copic markers and I used Kaiser flat backed pearls on the tree as ornaments. The most fun part of the card is the fun flock I used on the hats and Edwin's suit. It looks so cute in person! I love that stuff! Here's another pic to try and give you a better look at the fun flock.

I started to put a tag on the ribbon that said We wish you a Merry Christmas, but thought it detracted too much from the little scene I created. The bow was tied using my Bow Easy (LOVE that tool and use it for every card now!!)
This fits right in for the Just Magnolia challenge of anything Christmassy, so I'm entering it for that! That's it for today! If you're looking for the Wags 'n Whiskers blog hop, please scroll down to the next post. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts