Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's Thursday, and that means it's time for a new challenge from Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs! Kerry challenged us to use birds or bugs on our project. I got this cute new set of stamps by Hero Arts and I've been wanting to use one of the cute Christmas owls. This challenge gave me the opportunity! This card was done following a tutorial by Beate Johns over at SCS and I loved how it looked and wanted to try it.
I picked up the Shapeabilities Spellbinder die from Hallmark Scrapbook and I love the look of it. The paper is Basic Grey and the sentiment stamp on the inside is also from the same set of Christmas stamps.

I colored Mr Christmas Owl with Copic markers, and the base of the card is Bazzil cardstock. That's it for today! Please be sure and visit Three Clovers Designs to see the rest of the wonderful projects the rest of the awesomely talented team came up with. And then please grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS !

Popular Posts