Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Friday everyone, and welcome to a blog hop for Fresh Brewed Designs! I was fortunate enough to meet Heather this month while she was a guest designer for Papertake Weekly. I found out that Heather creates some awesome digi stamps, and purchased one. (remember the candy corn bat?) Heather asked me if I'd participate in a blog hop she was having today to release these new adorable stamps. Aren't they soooooo precious??!!! I was honored she asked, and ever so happy to play along! I had a hard time choosing which angel to use from the four that Heather sent me, so I ended up having to make two! LOL! I love them all.

Now if you arrived here from the talented Carolyn's blog, then you're on the right track! Be sure you visit all the blogs along the hop (there are six of us) and leave a comment on each blog. Heather will pick a winner from each blog to receive a free digi stamp, and there will also be a grand prize winner! So to maximize your chances of winning, be sure and leave a comment on each blog.

From here, you want to go to Mary's blog to see what fabulous creation she came up with for the hop. Again, please make sure you visit all six blogs! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Have a wonderful day! HUGS!
card recipe: circle card
Papers - Bazzill digi, and cryogen white; ink - memento, copic, atyou spica; ribbon -Offray; Tools - Nestabilities Stamps : angel - Fresh Brewed Designs sentimento - Studio G
card recipe for 6" square card
Papers - Bazzil, Basic Grey, Cryogen White; inks: Memento, Copic; Flowers: unknown and Prima rose; ribbon - stash; Tools: Fiskars border punch, Martha Stewart frond punch; Misc: safety pin

Popular Posts