Thursday, April 9, 2009

YAY!!!! We made it to Friday thank goodness! It was a pretty tough week at work, so I'm extra happy to see this week come to an end!! Sure hope you're not tired of seeing Easter cards yet! I used some of the new Magnolia stamps from the Easter collection that I got from Magnolia-licious. I set Tilda with tulips inside the church window.
I colored the stamps with my Copic markers and cut them out. Tilda is popped up from the window for some added dimension. The circle card and matching envelope are cut with my Expression machine using the Wild Card cartridge. DP is Basic Grey.

I added a couple Prima flowers with some brads by Basic Grey, threaded some ribbon through the scalloped edges, and that completed this one.

Be sure and join the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group for lots of fun and special discounts! And don't forget that Diana now offers FREE SHIPPING for all orders in the US and Canada!!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today! Have a fabulous Friday!!

Popular Posts