Monday, April 6, 2009

Isn't this the cutest little bunny suit you've ever seen? Every time I look at it, I can't help but think of the movie "A Christmas Story". LOL!
This was another very quick, simple card I put together. Just Tilda wishing you a Happy Easter. I put her on a long scalloped frame I cut with my Expression and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and added a border from my Martha Stewart punch. Threw a couple Prima flowers with a Making Memories brad and a pretty ribbon, and that completes this one!

Tilda standing in a bunny suit is available at Magnolia-licous. Be sure and check out their selection of Magnolia stamps! Not only do they offer the greatest selection in North America, but they also offer free shipping in the US and Canada for any size order!


The DP is Basic Grey and the cardstock is Bazzill. Tilda is colored with my Copic markers. This little cutie is available in my etsy shop (link on the right). Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!


Popular Posts