Wednesday, April 8, 2009

EDIT: What can I plead other than stress and old age? I guess I just had a total brain fart, I don't know. I apologize to Kerry for posting this a day early. Maybe I was trying to rush the week...what can I say other than I'm a complete moron! You can see all the rest of the teams work TOMORROW when it's really THURSDAY over at Three Clover Designs. UGH!!
It's Thursday, and that means it's time for Three Clovers Thursday! This week, Kerry challenged us to a color challenge, to use So Saffron, Rose Red, and Always Artichoke. Well, I didn't have the slightest idea what colors those were, so Kerry so graciously sent me the cardstock to use! Thanks Kerry! I've had this adorable stamp from Lelo Designs by Stampavie for a little bit, and hadn't had a chance to use her til now. I colored her with my Copic markers. The DP is Basic Grey and I cut out the ovals with my Nestabilities. The tabs and tag were cut with my Cricut.

Please be sure and visit Three Clovers Designs to check out what the rest of the talented inspirational team came up with, and then grab your cardstock and glue to play along! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!

Popular Posts