Monday, July 5, 2010

Hi everyone! As a lot of you know, I've had my grandson here visiting with me for the past month. He's gone home now, and I'm busy trying to get back in the swing of things. We had a wonderful visit, and I miss him terribly already. I love these nice long visits in the summertime during his school break. They wear me out, but it's worth every minute. So on to my card...it's time for a new challenge from the Magnolia-licious Design Team. This month, it's Suzanne's turn, and she had us do a free standing pop-up card. These are soooo COOL!! I love it and will just have to make another. You can find the link to the instructions on how they're made over at the Magnolia-licious Hightlites blog.


For my card, I used the following stamps from Magnolia-licious: #256 Tilda in Swimsuit, along with #512 swing, and the sign is also Magnolia, but I don't see it in stock right now. If you're interested, please email Diana and she'll be happy to help you! All stamps are colored with my Copic markers and Tilda is popped up from the tag for dimension. I hope you play along with the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts