Monday, July 19, 2010


Got Bath?  As a young bride whenever I became stressed my husband would suggest I take a bubble bath to relax.  Little did we realize that he was starting a practice that would endure for the next twenty-eight years, though today.  With this story in mind, I knew as soon as I spotted this digital stamp titled "Pamper Yourself" that this would be my BBTB2 project this week.


The challenge cut at BBTB2 is a hinge on the Fabulous Finds cartridge.  We also have a sponsor, Sally's Images, who provided us with our stamped images.  As I said above I chose the Pamper Yourself stamp.  Shelly’s Images store offers a variety of digital stamps for your paper craft projects. Please visit the store at http://www.shellysimages.com/.


I used copic markers and light blue stamping ink applied with a dabber from Stampin' Up to color my image.  The ink was great for the water in the tube, especially when highlighted with copic markers.  I finished the card with the "Got Bath?" circle stamp.  I added pop dots and created my image in three layers.  The elements which are visually closest to the viewer have the most layers so that they do, literally, pop out at you.


As a quick reminder, this is the last day to pre-order my dvd set at the pre-order discounted price.  Tomorrow the price will increase.


Have a great week!  And remember to relax a little.

Popular Posts