Friday, July 1, 2011

images haircut picsjustin bieber justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • tanvi
    08-02 02:57 AM
    www.creativemistake.com is almost done...yet in progress but would be done soon..





    wallpaper justin bieber new haircut justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Famous for his extra haircut he wanted a haircut but Justin+ieber+haircut+
  • Famous for his extra haircut he wanted a haircut but Justin+ieber+haircut+



  • GotGC??
    06-15 09:51 PM
    You should be glad it says 2006, check out Texas I-140, it's now back to August 01, 2003 for EB3!!

    I kept checking for the processing times for I-140 for my wife on the following link https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp under the Nebraska center. Till yesterday the post date was showing May 18th and the processing time for I-140 was shown as 'September 2006' today the posted date changed to 15th June but the I-140 processing date went back to 'January 2006'. Can someone explain how is this possible? Shouldnt the processing date mean that applications received till 25th Sept 2006 have been processed? If thats correct then how can the date go back to Jan 1 2006? I dont think this can be a typo, it must have some reasoning. I would appreciate if someone can explain this in the forum

    Thanks
    --sembat





    justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. justin bieber 2011 haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 haircut



  • vishwak
    08-03 08:41 AM
    I think you get AP in out of Country when you are applying.

    I'm in same boat as you couple of months of back and i canceled my trip as I got advise from Expert (Attorney) that AP's approved when out of country are not valid.





    2011 Famous for his extra haircut he wanted a haircut but Justin+ieber+haircut+ justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. girlfriend Justin Bieber and
  • girlfriend Justin Bieber and



  • Scythe
    10-18 02:18 PM
    Excellent work. Looks like that chicken spent a little too much time in the egg :grin:



    more...


    justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. ieber haircut , justin
  • ieber haircut , justin



  • DSLStart
    01-18 12:09 PM
    She can stay as long as she wants, but it is finally up to the port of entry officer to decide to let her in or not depending on reason for staying outside (while 485 is pending) is valid or not. After all AP is supposed to be used only for emergency situations.

    Can wife stay in India for more than 6 months while 485 is pending?

    What she have now is an approved AP till 2009 december.

    thanks
    achu.





    justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • RadioactveChimp
    05-09 07:54 PM
    forget it...



    more...


    justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Justin+ieber+haircut+2011
  • Justin+ieber+haircut+2011



  • kirupa
    02-07 01:17 AM
    There will be cases where simply placing your code below initializecomponent doesn't work as expected because your application hasn't fully loaded. For example, code in a UserControl that is relying on application state will return faulty values unless you ensure the parent has loaded via the Loaded event.

    :)





    2010 justin bieber 2011 haircut justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. haircut picsjustin bieber
  • haircut picsjustin bieber



  • pappu
    06-28 01:28 PM
    yup



    more...


    justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • newbie2020
    01-12 06:47 AM
    The Vermount center seems to be having problems with their online system. I am in same boat as you, I have got the receipt for my H1 Extn but the System doesn't show up the receipt. You cannot rely on the online system or phone system to get your status update since they both share same data and both haven't been updated.





    hair girlfriend Justin Bieber and justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Justin+ieber+new+haircut+
  • Justin+ieber+new+haircut+



  • 510picker
    December 24th, 2003, 11:08 PM
    Which version looks better? I'm kind of torn.......I love B/W, but the color fits the season.

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/27CRW_1021-1-med.jpg

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/27CRW_1021-2-med.jpg



    more...


    justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Justin Bieber Short Hair – The
  • Justin Bieber Short Hair – The



  • Blog Feeds
    09-07 07:00 PM
    Indian Government sources had said that the Bureau of Diplomatic Security had contacted the ministry of external affairs (MEA), India around the time Mr Pacheco was incarcerated for his alleged involvement in the mysterious death of his girlfriend Nadia Torrado � he was in jail from July 9 till July 26, when he was awarded bail. He is a former Goa, India tourism minister Francisco Xavier �Mickky� Pacheco was caught on the backfoot on Sunday once again as reports surfaced that the US State Department�s Bureau of Diplomatic Security had informed India that Mr Pacheco might be involved in a big immigration and money laundering racket.

    Mr Pacheco used to operate an employment agency along with his estranged wife Sara Pacheco which specialized in finding employment for Goans abroad. But according to the former minister, he has had nothing to do with the agency since he separated from his wife around four years back.

    Mr. Mickey Pacheco has been accused by the US Bureau of Diplomatic Security of running an international immigration and money-laundering racket. The bureau got in touch with the external affairs ministry through the US embassy in Delhi and reportedly backed its allegations with documents and details of banking transactions. The ministry then passed on the information to the CBI. The evidence is being described as substantive. According to the US Bureau of Diplomatic Security report, Pacheco had 15 million dollars in his account in the US. He recently transferred 2 million dollars to India.






    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/09/us_names_pacheco_in_immigratio.html)





    hot ieber haircut , justin justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. justin bieber haircut 2011.
  • justin bieber haircut 2011.



  • Euinox
    05-20 01:10 PM
    I came to US in 2009 March (on H4 Visa) ,
    I filed my H1B in September 2009 with Company A and got approved October 2009. I search for projects 2 months; my employer was unable to place me. So he said he will revoke the H1B petition. After that due to family emergency I gone back to India and while re-entering I entered as H4. (As per I-94 Copy). That H1B never got used and I never got any pay stub from Company A.

    Now I am on H4 till date.

    I have found the project and the new employer (who is client say Company B) is ready to file my H1B application. Now as per the Company B�s Legal Team, they can�t get the approval before 1st October 2011 (or start date of H1B visa) and they have to fill this position by this month End. (Which is May or Mid June)

    Now I have inquired some other place and gone through different forums to get answer.
    Here is the query,
    If Company B files my H1B petition with attachment of existing I-797, will my petition get approved from the quota of 2009 (since I got visa with validity date as 1st Oct 2009 year)??

    What kind of H1B petition I need to file and when it will get approved?
    Will this be a fresh H1B petition or something different?
    Can I get approval immediately ( if I filed in Premium processing) so I can start working. Or does the petition will say as start date 1st October 2011?

    Please help me in this issue. I will really appreciate your help.

    Any document/ link which shares light to similar issue is really helpful for me.



    more...


    house justin bieber haircut2 Justin justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Justin+ieber+new+haircut+
  • Justin+ieber+new+haircut+



  • stxvr
    08-08 08:47 PM
    Please help ....





    tattoo justin bieber haircut 2011 justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. justin bieber haircut 2011
  • justin bieber haircut 2011



  • prom2
    07-26 01:48 PM
    Let's start a thread with Jun-Jul-Aug I-485 receipts information.

    Please share your experiences with receipts.

    If you call USCIS asking for receipts, please post the info you got.

    If your checks were cashed, please post it.

    If you have any update, please share it.



    more...


    pictures Justin+ieber+haircut+2011 justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Justin+ieber+new+haircut+
  • Justin+ieber+new+haircut+



  • Blog Feeds
    08-09 09:50 AM
    The local San Diego USCIS office suggests that certain remedies may be available for military families facing the problem of ineligibility to adjust status because of unlawful entry by a family member seeking adjustment of status. Most often the situation occurs when a United States citizen service member�s spouse entered without inspection and thus cannot adjust status. Current way to fix the status is via Ciudad Juarez waiver process (I-601 waiver application (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2008/07/san_diego_immigration_attorney_4.html)).

    One potential remedy is �Parole in Place,� where the District Director in San Diego, Mr. Paul Pierre, can parole the alien, who then will be eligible to adjust status. Paroling only cures the issue of admission or parole under INA � 245, not other inadmissibility issues. To seek Parole in Place, address the request to Mr. Pierre. Include the following:

    1. Form I-131 (but it does not need to be paid for when applying)
    2. Evidence of impending deployment
    3. Proof of relationship of alien to the United States citizen service member
    4. Evidence of hardship to the service member and how the situation affects the service member�s �readiness� to perform his or her mission in defense of the United States.

    USCIS also has a program where I-601's will be adjudicated at the United States Consulate in Ciudad Juarez at the time of an immigrant visa interview for the relatives of service members. Mr. Pierre also has the authority to grant Deferred Action. (Regarding issues of admission for adjustment of status purposes, read Sum v. Holder, 602 F.3d 1092 (9th Cir. 2010).) (http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/freecaselaw?action=OCLGetCaseDetail&format=FULL&sourceID=gdjd&searchTerm=hZjH.ddSa.ZCaW.QabN&searchFlag=y&l1loc=FCLOW)




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/san_diego_immigration_attorney_29.html)





    dresses justin bieber haircut 2011. justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. justin bieber 2011 haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 haircut



  • sunny1000
    07-08 03:42 PM
    Hi,

    I'm trying to schedule my visa stamping date in aug /sept time frame in India. In delhi consulate when I click on Indian resident I see the available dates but when I click on Indian citizen residing in US, I see no availability. I'm not sure which option should I choose. I'm a student working on OPT in US. My OPT will expire on Aug 4th and so I will come to India. I'm not sure which of the two options I have to choose while scheduling an interview :

    Resident of India/Bhutan
    OR
    Indian Citizen residing in United States.


    I would really appreciate any help in this matter.

    Thanks,
    Ashish

    You should choose "Indian Citizen residing in United States". Can you please stop creating multiple threads? You have atleast 3 threads open right now for the same question.

    Moderators: please close the other threads with the same question. Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. justin bieber haircut2 Justin
  • justin bieber haircut2 Justin



  • SunnySide
    04-03 04:22 PM
    Recently my I-140 petition for EB2 was denied on educational grounds . The employer opened an MTR/appeal.

    Is it possible to re-file the I-140 petition in EB3 using the same labor certification, while the first I-140 is pending appeal at AAO.





    girlfriend justin bieber haircut 2011 justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Scene on ellen today that is
  • Scene on ellen today that is



  • atiq4
    10-09 08:39 AM
    My first LC did not get approved or denied. So i did not applied I-140. I guess my only option to wait and to see what the brain dead congress action is.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Short Hair – The justin bieber haircut 2011 ellen. Justin+ieber+haircut+2011
  • Justin+ieber+haircut+2011



  • srikondoji
    07-05 01:20 PM
    Go on a plane to cuba and come back on a boat to get fast track citizenship?





    Blog Feeds
    04-09 09:30 AM
    Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/Magnify%20Glass.jpgIn our blog of yesterday (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/04/border-guards-will-finally-use.html), 1 April 2010, we mentioned the new screening procedures at US ports of entry (POE). Fong & Chun's clients travel a great deal, passing through Los Angeles and other immigration ports of entry. As lawyers to so many travelers, we try to provide accurate information about border issues. We have learned a little more about the new screening protocol.

    In the past, all citizens of certain countries believed to be supporters of terrorism would all be scrutinized indiscriminately. Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, and Sudan are widely believed to have been on this list of soi-disant unfriendly countries. Citizens of other countries -- perceived as "friendly" to the USA -- would be subject to less scrutiny.

    The new POE screening procedures use intelligence-based threat assessments. This information will be applied to all persons arriving at a POE, including Americans. If border guards have intelligence that -- let's pretend for a moment -- a university-age male student from Africa might be trying to engage in dangerous activity, then the border guards would be on the lookout for university-age male students from Africa. In contrast, university-age male students from, say, Malaysia, M�xico, Moldova, Monaco, or Myanmar would not be subject to the same scrutiny.

    This new, intelligence-based approach makes the most of the information provided by US intelligence sources without painting everyone with an indiscriminately broad brush. --jcf





    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/04/all-travelers-subject-to-revie.html)





    agupta2683
    07-08 03:52 PM
    I'm getting a visa stamping date in Kolkata embassy but I'm from New Delhi. I dont want to take a chance and wait till the dates in New Delhi embassy are available. Can I schedule interview in Kolkata and later when dates become available in New Delhi change it ? I mean can I change the venue of my appointment ?

    Thanks,
    Ashish



    Popular Posts